CUSTOMIZATION FOR GROUPS
Utilize Costa Rica’s living classrooms and EartH2O’s government facility access to enhance your students learning experience. We invite educators to integrate EartH2O’s Renewable Energy, Green Development, and Sustainable Watershed focus into your existing curriculum. Leverage our past experience with customizing programs for Princeton University, Penn State, Florida State & Bucknell University. The programs are fully customizable to fit the need of your faculty and students. In addition to fulfilling home university requirements, attendees can experience at least 52 contact hours and receive 2 transferable academic credits.
Arriving Airport: Liberia,
Culture: Latin Americas most highly educated and healthy population fully supportive of native English speakers.
Program Style: Based on your current curriculum along with our experience with logistics, quality transportation, restaurants that don’t fail, hotels that provide a level of service and unparalleled community service.
Physical Level: We work with you to accommodate your student needs.
Program Fee: Negotiable
- Electronic delivery of a pre-program on-line modules that bring our diverse student body up to speed on vocabulary and fundamental concepts before even arriving.
- Logistical planning of custom components of tour.
- Tours and hands on access to billions of dollars worth of Costa Rica’s commercial scale Hydro, Wind, Biomass, Geothermal and Solar electricity plants serving CR’s 90% renewable national electric grid serving almost 5,000,000 citizens.
- Additional visits to Biofuel production facility’s, off grid homes and sustainable food related projects.
- Participation in an impactful community service project at a Costa Rican Ministry of Education facility (900,000+ enrolled students as of 2014 or almost ¼ of the population)
- Post Program Letters of Recommendation.
- 2 transferable academic credits from the Universidad Centro-Americana de la Sciencias for your students.
- Capstone Project Facilitation culminating in an evening gala where public presentations are presented to attendees and invited guests.
- All the famous Adventure Excursions of Costa Rica (Zip lines, rafting, jungle tours, big cat rehabilitation center, hot springs and pacific beach end of the tour wind down day for surfing, and more…)
- All breakfasts, lunches, dinners with local cuisine *We accommodate vegetarian diets.
- Lodging in all 3 star hotels at multiple locations throughout the program.
- All in-country transportation in modern 26-passenger bus with multimedia and AC.
- $50,000 insurance including $5,000 of In-country Medical Insurance.
- Exclusive Membership to the EartH2O Alumni & Co. Network